This course will help you:
- better understand the role of human perception in map use and map design.
- explore effective map symbolization and graphic communication.
- become familiar with the use of drawing software to produce thematic maps.
This course will emphasize cartographic design principles that transcend technology (i.e. the principles that lead to good map design remain the same regardless of the tools used to create the map).
Principles of Cartography (01: 450: 355, Fall 2017 )
Principles of Cartography (section 02)Index Number: 15848
Professor: SIEGEL, M.
- [L] Fri 12:00PM-1:20PM LSH-B266 (LIV)
- [L] Tue 12:00PM-1:20PM LSH-B266 (LIV)