For a description of how to enter and submit a travel expense report, refer to the Instructional Document document (pdf file) linked below.
The Online Course button below links to an online course that explains how to enter and submit a travel/expense report.
Note: after clicking the link, you will have to login with your net ID and password.
Then you will see the following, near the top of the page: 'Click on Modules to access the four web-based tutorials'.
- Original receipts should be submitted including boarding passes.
- Receipts must not be over 60 days.
If they are, they must have a business reason for being over 60 days.
- Receipts must show a zero balance or paid.
They cannot be reimbursed if the receipt only shows total charged.
- Registration needs to have the fee sheet included.
- Programs must be attached, specifically the page with the conference dates and referencing the traveler's speaking.
- If meals are provided and per diem is being used, then the per diem must be prorated as follow:
Breakfast: 20%, Lunch: 20%, Dinner: 60%
Per diem rates for each city: http://uco.rutgers.edu/university-business-travel/getting-reimbursed
More information will be forthcoming when the system goes live in October.