This course will help you:
1. Understand and implement complex color map design techniques.
(Planning time estimates, a production schedule, compilation, production, duplication methods.)
2. Explore design strategies to achieve good contrast, figure/ ground relationships, and color harmony.
3. Gain a better understanding of how people perceive color symbolization on maps.
Advanced Cartography (01: 450: 356, Spring 2019 )
Advanced Cartography (section 01)Index Number: 06079
Professor: SIEGEL, MICHAEL
- [L] Fri 12:00PM-1:20PM LSH-B266 (LIV)
- [L] Tue 12:00PM-1:20PM LSH-B266 (LIV)