I study agricultural land-use/cover change and development policy in Rwanda, taking a mixed methods approach that focuses on farmer-land relationships, environmental subjectivities, and networks of policy implementation.
- M.A., University of Kentucky
- B.A., Georgetown College
- Sole instructor courses: Introduction to Geographic Information Systems
- TA courses: Introduction to GIS, Transforming the Global Environment, Introduction to Environmental Studies
- Rutgers Global SGS Fellow (2018–2019)
- Rutgers AAUP-AFT Graduate Worker Steering Committee Member