My research examines the discursive and material linkages between the militarization and redevelopment of post-colonial urban spaces. My study is based in Kingston, Jamaica, particularly in the precarious garrison communities on the periphery of Kingston's waterfront.
- B.Sc., University of the West Indies
- Rhiney, K.C., T. Walker, and J. Tomlinson. 2015. Strengthening Agritourism Potential in the Caribbean. Wageningen, The Netherlands: Technical Centre for Agricultural and Rural Cooperation / Inter-American Institute for Cooperation on Agriculture.
- Teaching Assistant: "Earth Systems," Department of Geography, Rutgers University
- Excellence Fellow, Rutgers University
- Pre-Doctoral Leadership Academy Fellow, Rutgers University
- Climate Engagement Fellow, University of California, Santa Cruz