The requirement to ask Cleo Bartos to reserve conference room B120 remains in effect, but there is a B120 calendar that has dates and times when room is reserved. The calendar is a good resource for seeing B120 availability before you reach out to Cleo.
The shared calendar can be accessed via connect.rutgers.edu web interface. The instructions to access the B120 calendar resource are as follows:
- go to connect.rutgers.edu
- log in with you Rutgers netid username (email@example.com) and password
- Click bottom left corner "calendar icon" or upper left corner square dotted "dashboard" and click "calendar"
- In upper left corner, under "search calendar," type, firstname.lastname@example.org
- b120 calendar will appear underneath search field and click on it
- underneath "other calendars" b120 calendar will appear
- Click the "star" icon (located on right side of b120) to add to favorites so b120 calendar remains permanently in your calendar list
- Note: clicking on b120 calendar will highlight and de-highlight the calendar. If highlight, data from the calendar will appear and if de-highlight, data from the calendar will not appear.