- B266 Teaching Lab Schedule
- Rutgers Computing Information (Accounts, Policies, Public use labs, etc)
- How to connect wirelessly to projector in B120 from a PC.
- How to connect wirelessly to projector in B120 from a Mac.
- Eduroam. Use your Rutgers credentials to access wireless networks at participating institutions around the world.
- School of Arts and Sciences IT information
- Software Portal (academic pricing & site licenses)
- Digital Classroom Services
EMAILING VERY LARGE ATTACHMENTS
Just use your NetID with this free Internet2 service by going to http://www.imss.caltech.edu/content/filesender
FileSender is very easy to use and keeps you informed every step of the way. Whomever you want to get the file(s) only has 2 weeks to pick up the file(s) before it is erased. The file cannot be larger than 1 Terabyte.
The FireFox browser is recommended. There is a built-in help. You can reference a mail list when using this service.